Dental Technologies At Westlake Family Dentistry
At Westlake Family Dentistry, we strongly believe our patients are entitled to the most comfortable, safe, and effective treatments available today. Whether you’re visiting us for a dental cleaning, examination, or one of our many other dental services, we will use the latest in dental technology to help ensure your ultimate satisfaction. Dr. Sievert is dedicated to upholding the highest of standards in patient care and satisfaction.
Technologies At Westlake Family Dentistry
- Air Abrasion Dentistry is a tool that functions like a mini-sandblaster. It sprays… learn more
- Bioceramics Root Canal Sealers are ceramic materials designed specifically to be used… learn more
- Cone Beam 3D Imaging creates a 3D view and cross-sections of the target area… learn more
- Dexis Carivu™ is a portable device that detects any cracks and lesions resulting from decay… learn more
- Diagnodent Pen allows us to spot danger areas before they’re visible to the naked eye… learn more
- Digital X-rays are one of the most important new advances in our office. We are not only… learn more
- Intraoral Camera Technology is a small, pen-like device with a camera on the end… learn more
- iTero Scanner does not have to expose the patient to any radiation in order to do its job… learn more
- Laser Therapy can be used in several different ways. It can be used to remove… learn more
- Nucalm provides an alternative that uses four techniques to stimulate the body’s… learn more
- Oral Cancer Detection with OralID can detect cancer in your mouth before… learn more
- Oral Cancer Detection with Trimira Identafi is a new technology can actually… learn more
- The Wand® is a pen-like device connected to a computer. Before the needle even… learn more
- Ultrasonics are instruments that use sonic energy to clean debris, remove posts… learn more
- Velscope is a light-based detection system that makes it easier to spot the problem… learn more
Cutting-Edge Dental Treatment At Westlake Family Dentistry
At Westlake Family Dentistry, we are passionate about our patients. We are uncompromising in our technology, your comfort, and in the quality of our work. Whether your dental needs are simple or complex, Dr. Sievert is qualified and our experienced team is here to make sure you feel safe. Come and enjoy dental care at a Lake Oswego dental office unlike anything you have ever experienced!
Here at Westlake Family Dentistry, we’re excited to have these technologies in our office. If you have any questions about our technologies, don’t hesitate to ask. Bring it up in your next visit or call us at (503) 636-4576.